Product Photo Editing
Product photo editing involves a wide range of techniques, including color correction, background removal, retouching, and image resizing, to name a few. High-quality product photos are critical for attracting potential customers and encouraging them to buy.
Advantages of Product Photo Editing:
- Improves Image Quality: By removing blemishes, adjusting colors, and enhancing the overall appearance of the product, product photo editing can help improve the quality of product images.
- Increases Sales: Product images of high quality attract more customers, resulting in increased sales and revenue for businesses.
- Improves Brand Image: Professional-looking product images help to improve brand image and create a positive impression on customers.
- Saves Time and Money: Outsourcing product photo editing can save businesses time and money by allowing them to focus on other aspects of their business that are more important.
- Consistency: Product photo editing can help maintain consistency in the look and feel of the product images, creating a cohesive brand image across all platforms.
- Capable of producing 3000 images per day
- up to 50% Bulk Discount
- Background Removal
- Clipping Path
- Color Change
- Color Correction
- Drop Shadow
- All of Basic Retouching
- Capable of producing 2000 images per day
- up to 40% Bulk Discount
- Image Masking
- Original Shadow
- Reflection Shadow
- Wrinkles Remove
- All of Medium Retouching
- Capable of producing 1000 images per day
- up to 30% Bulk Discount
- High-End Retouching
No, we accept TIFF format alongside the usual JPG, PNG, and PSD format at Fix Any Photo.
We have many different packages for bulk orders and subsequent discounts. For instance - the average pricing goes down for clients who've put in orders for at least 1000 images.
Similarly, if the number goes over 2000 and more, they can enjoy better perks and facilities. To know about the bulk order discounts in detail, please revisit our pricing section.
Whether or not the watermark or the logo will look tacky depends on its design and placement on the product image.
Logos are never meant to overpower the subject i.e. the products that you're showcasing. They're supposed to stay in a corner and promote your brand to potential customers to increase engagement. Hence, if they do feel tacky and focus-grabbing, you need to find better editors.
At Fix Any Photo, we specialize in providing high-quality product photo editing services to businesses of all sizes. Our experienced photo editors use advanced tools and techniques to improve the visual appeal of product images, making them more appealing and engaging to customers. Get in touch with us on Facebook & LinkedIn.